We are just a few days away from Teachmeet iPad at Redbridge North East London. The event is jointly organised by myself and Mark Warner from Teaching Appz/ Teaching Ideas.
Here are a few updates
- We do have a few tickets left, but hurry do not delay – book yourself in by following the link below
- We would love to have some more people added to the list of 2 or 7 minute presentations – even if you think what you have to share is small or insignificant then please don’t. You might be sharing an app that nobody else has heard of .
- Thanks to Teaching Appz and Rising Stars we will have lots of tea, cakes and beer to drink.
- We have a very full raffle with over 83 free apps codes, some stylus pen things for iPads and an Ipod Touch – all our proceeds for the raffle will go to http://www.tommys.org/
- We are hoping to link our Teachmeet with Teachmeet Brum to discuss questions around what successful iPad integration actually looks like.
- Just to add at some points in the evening there may well be brief mentions from commercial organisations/ developers. I know this is not always popular at Teachmeets, but in our current climate I feel we really need to help and support the Edtech software world, furthermore without these guys there would be no drinks/wifi/ raffle prizes etc. So just like LWF – I will be inviting sponsors to speak very briefly on what they are upto – if we feel it is relevant.
- Yes we will be streaming the event – details to follow
- hashtag for the event #tmipad
- trouble getting there – or need a lift from the station – tweet me @skinnyboyevans or Dawn Hallybone
Where is it?
St Aidan’s Primary School , Seven Kings , Redbridge, East London
When is it again
7pm on the 8th November
How do I get Tickets?
Go to our Eventbrite page and sign up for a ticket
I would love to share with you all about what is going on in my class with iPads
I would love to help you with organisation on the night
Great we could do with some helpers email me (skinnyboyevans at gmail.com)